Traffic Control Specialist - Flagger - Independence, OH
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Traffic Control Specialist-Flagger|
Traffic Control Specialist-Flagger
Direct traffic through work zone using a stop/slow paddle. Set up and tear down cones, signs and equipment.
|Duties:||Setting up the work zone using the appropriate safety standards|
• Controlling traffic
• Breaking down and cleaning up the work zone upon completion of the flagging operation
• AWP flaggers have the responsibility and privilege to drive or ride in company vehicles to and from the job site
|Qualifications:||• Must pass pre-employment drug, background and driving checks|
• Must have an excellent driving record
• Must have ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
• Must have ability to stand for the duration of a flagging operation
• Candidates who enjoy the outdoors in all seasons are preferred
Monthly training is offered to all our employees to maintain our high safety standards and provide advancement opportunities.
Area Wide Protective is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
For other traffic control positions around the country, visit our website at www.awptrafficsafety.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Security, Traffic Control, Flagging, ATSSA, Safety, General Labor, Warehouse, Flagger, Flagman, Construction, Paving, General Contractor, Farm Workers, Lineman, Line Worker, Driver, Driving, Truck Driver, Delivery Person, Delivery Driver, Outdoors, Road Work, DOT, CDL, Warehouse, Outdoor Work, Transportation, Laborer, Security Officer, Crossing Guard, Traffic, Patrol, Firefighter, Part Time, Hourly, employee, maintenance, entry level, customer service, material handler, route driver, courier
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.